By Tiffany Chenneville
- The impression of pediatric HIV on families.
- Psychosocial issues for kids and teens with HIV.
- HIV prevention and intervention within the institution setting.
- HIV disclosure in pediatric populations.
- How to layout powerful evidence-based HIV risk-reduction courses for adolescents.
Read or Download A Clinical Guide to Pediatric HIV: Bridging the Gaps Between Research and Practice PDF
Similar adolescent psychology books
'Coles' ebook starts off from the declare that typically psychoanalysis, in stressing the family members of clash among youngsters and oldsters, has tended to miss and displace the co-operative relatives among siblings. this can be a declare truly worthy investigating. ' - Professor Richard Wollheim
Problem-solving evaluation is an integral part of multi-tiered platforms of aid corresponding to reaction to intervention (RTI) and confident behavioral interventions and helps (PBIS). This authoritative paintings offers an entire consultant to enforcing quite a lot of problem-solving evaluation equipment: practical behavioral overview, interviews, lecture room observations, curriculum-based size, ranking scales, and cognitive tools.
How does the healing body aid therapists of their perform? The healing body within the scientific Context examines a few of the key concerns inherent within the intimate and intensely usually excessive healing courting. It addresses and clarifies views at the production of a healing setting that's conducive to treatment.
How do I come to a decision i'm unwell; how do I come to a decision that my youngsters are ailing? How do I examine potent methods of conveying to others that i'm unwell? This ebook discusses the languages of ailment which we use to give our discomforts to others via an exploration of the kid's international of affliction. It appears at how disease thoughts are brought to little ones, how the explanations of ailment and 'germ' rationales are integrated into the socialisation of kids, and the way a selected morality approximately health and wellbeing and disorder is expressed.
- Emotion, Cognition, Health, and Development in Children and Adolescents (PLE: Emotion): Volume 10 (Psychology Library Editions: Emotion)
- The Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner: Includes DSM-5 Updates (PracticePlanners)
- Child and Adolescent Life Stories: Perspectives from Youth, Parents, and Teachers
- Straight Talk about Psychiatric Medications for Kids, Fourth Edition
- Child Development at the Intersection of Emotion and Cognition (Human Brain Development)
- Analysts in the Trenches: Streets, Schools, War Zones
Additional info for A Clinical Guide to Pediatric HIV: Bridging the Gaps Between Research and Practice
A Clinical Guide to Pediatric HIV: Bridging the Gaps Between Research and Practice by Tiffany Chenneville