By R. Venkata Subramani
Accounting for Investments begins from the fundamentals of every monetary product and:
- defines the product
- analyses the constitution of the product
- evaluates its benefits and disadvantages
- describes different occasions within the alternate cycle
- elaborates at the accounting entries concerning those events.
The writer additionally explains how the entries are mirrored within the basic ledger money owed, hence offering a macro point photo for the reader to appreciate the impression of such accounting.
Lucidly written and informative, Accounting for Investments is a finished consultant for any expert facing those advanced items. It additionally presents an available textual content for expertise specialists who improve software program and aid structures for the finance industry.
Read or Download Accounting for Investments, Equities, Futures and Options: Equity, Futures and Options: Volume 1 PDF
Best investing books
This booklet offers a brand new, strong twist to MIDAS technical research, a buying and selling approach constructed by way of the past due Paul Levine. The authors exhibit the way to hire MIDAS in buying and selling, from spotting set ups to selecting fee pursuits. The publication explains the fundamentals of MIDAS earlier than demonstrating the best way to observe it in several time frames.
Mit gutem Gewissen Gewinne machen Investieren, lukrative Gewinne erzielen und gleichzeitig Gutes tun für Umwelt und Gesellschaft? Das muss kein Widerspruch sein. Wolfgang Pinner zeigt in seinem Ratgeber faire Alternativen der Geldanlage auf, die nach dem Prinzip der „doppelten Dividende“ funktionieren: Ertrag für den Anleger und Zusatzertrag für Umwelt und Soziales.
In traders and Markets, Nobel Prize-winning monetary economist William Sharpe indicates that funding execs can't make stable portfolio offerings except they comprehend the determinants of asset costs. yet earlier asset-price research has principally been inaccessible to every body other than PhDs in monetary economics.
This e-book presents a street map to constructing a hedge fund in Europe. The tactics that have to happen are defined, and the foremost judgements that experience to be made are pointed out in it. there are many vital carrier companies that experience to be appointed. This publication not just tells you who they're but additionally grants the inquiries to ask the aptitude companies to distinguish among them.
- Trade Like a Casino: Find Your Edge, Manage Risk, and Win Like the House (Wiley Trading)
- The Mutual Fund Industry: Competition and Investor Welfare (Columbia Business School Publishing)
- Finance for Academics: A Guide to Investment for Income (SpringerBriefs in Finance)
- Higher Probability Commodity Trading: A Comprehensive Guide to Commodity Market Analysis, Strategy Development, and Risk Management Techniques Aimed at Favorably Shifting the Odds of Success
Additional resources for Accounting for Investments, Equities, Futures and Options: Equity, Futures and Options: Volume 1
Accounting for Investments, Equities, Futures and Options: Equity, Futures and Options: Volume 1 by R. Venkata Subramani