By Parrillo Nicholas R.
Read or Download Against the Profit Motive (Yale Law Library Series in Legal History and Reference) PDF
Similar political history & theory books
The United States and the Almighty is the tale of a state selected to herald the dominion of God. The Lord observed this country millions of years in the past (in numerous verses of the Bible) and now His phrases are bearing fruit. The Almighty has a plan for the USA and it really is defined in His notice. This ebook issues out Scripture that that identifies this kingdom, speaks of its prior, its current and destiny and God's plan to satisfy America's future.
In the USA at the present time, a public official’s lawful source of revenue involves a wage. yet till a century in the past, the legislation often licensed officers to generate income on a profit-seeking foundation. Prosecutors received a cost for every defendant convicted. Tax creditors bought a minimize of every evasion exposed. Naval officials took a gift for every send sunk.
Lebensraum: the entitlement of “legitimate” Germans to residing space. Entfernung: the expulsion of “undesirables” to create empty house for German resettlement. in the course of his 13 years prime Germany, Hitler constructed and made use of a couple of strong geostrategical techniques reminiscent of those which will justify his imperialist growth, exploitation, and genocide.
This e-book analyzes the ways that US coverage towards Iraq was once dictated by means of America's broader chilly conflict process among 1958 and 1975. whereas so much historians have interested by “hot” chilly conflict conflicts comparable to Cuba, Vietnam, and Afghanistan, few have well-known Iraq's value as a chilly warfare battleground.
- Anti-Americanism and the Limits of Public Diplomacy: Winning Hearts and Minds? (Routledge Studies in US Foreign Policy)
- Tausch in Verhandlungen: Ein dynamisches Modell von Tauschprozessen (Forschung und Entwicklung in der Analytischen Soziologie) (German Edition)
- Myth and Reality of the Legitimacy Crisis: Explaining Trends and Cross-National Differences in Established Democracies
- Bolingbroke: Political Writings (Cambridge Texts in the History of Political Thought)
- The Politics of Economic Life (Routledge Innovations in Political Theory)
Additional info for Against the Profit Motive (Yale Law Library Series in Legal History and Reference)
Against the Profit Motive (Yale Law Library Series in Legal History and Reference) by Parrillo Nicholas R.